CLASS AND PRIVATE SESSION RULES
- Clients must report any new injuries before the class starts
- Please wear non-slip pilates socks or have bare feet in the class
- Please switch off your mobile phone in class
- Aim to eat at least 1-2 hours before your class
- An online enrolment form must be completed and returned before your first session
- Please try to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time
- If you are running late and the door is closed, please wait outside the room until I come and get you
- To prevent the spread of viruses, please do not attend the class/session if you are feeling unwell and please don’t come back until your symptoms have gone.
- Please follow the current guidelines relating to the coronavirus if you have been travelling or feel unwell.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE STUDIO SESSIONS
- Cancellation of private sessions requires strict 48 woking hours notice (i.e, to cancel on a Monday, you would need to let me know by the previous Thursday), otherwise the full fee will be charged.
- If you cancel within the 48 hours, then an alternative will be offered.
PRICING AND PAYMENT FOR MAT CLASSES
- Classes are not ‘drop-in’ and there is a maximum number of spaces per class. There is an average of 12 people per class.
- There are 42 teaching weeks over the course of the year. The dates for the following year will be released towards the end of this current year.
- The cost is £31.50 per month (the cost of 42 classes divided by 12 months) for all classes with the exception of Monday classes which cost £30.75 per month (41 classes per 12 months. If you attend 2 classes per week the cost is £56 per month.
- Payment is by monthly direct debit set up with GoCardless.
- Payment will be taken on the 1st of every month and are non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
- Places in class cannot be reserved until your direct debit has been set up and I have received confirmation from GoCardless.
- In the event that you wish to stop attending classes, then all you need to do is give me one months notice in writing/email of your intention to do so (i.e. one more direct debit payment will be taken after you cancel).
- If you are on the twice weekly attendance contract and would like to reduce to the once weekly contract, one calendar month’s written notice is required for you to drop from two classes weekly to one class weekly.
- It is possible to ‘swap’ any classes that you can’t (subject to availability) make by using the online swapboard
- Clients are responsible for offering up classes they can’t make using the online swapboard system. Discussions will not be entered into via email, text or telephone in this regard, with the exception of any necessary resolution of technical issues and of course the initial teething problems whilst people are getting used to the system. Please email/call if you are new to the system and need help.
- The token code will be valid for 8 weeks after the date of the class you have offered.
- When one month’s notice is given to cancel a contract, any ‘Class swap’ tokens accrued will expire at the end of the notice period.
INCLEMENT WEATHER AND CANCELLED CLASS/SESSION POLICY
- In bad weather conditions assume that the class will still be running unless otherwise notified. I will notify you at least an hour before your class start time via a group email so please check your email before you come to class. If you cannot receive emails, it is your responsibility to advise the teacher in advance as to the best way for you to be contacted should this scenario arise.
- If I have to cancel a class due to illness or inability to get to the venue due to the weather, then you will be offered an alternative time to make up the session/add an extra session on at the end of a term or issue you a swap token to make up the class.
- A make up session will not be offered if the class is still running but you are not there (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
ONLINE PRE- RECORDED, FACEBOOK LIVE AND ZOOM VIRTUAL CLASSES
- Online Content includes any Hannah Modget Pilates material posted or streamed on the web including but not limited to: text, images, animations, music, videos, live streaming.
- I agree to the terms given below and understand that I am exercising at home unsupervised and thus am responsible for my own safety and will follow the guideline given below and any instructions given during the video.
- To this effect I will ensure that I exercise in a quiet room that has been decluttered to allow full limb and body span whether standing, lying down, four point kneeling, side lying or prone using a mat or on soft carpet. I will ensure that all forms of media are switched off for the duration of the session and devote the video exercise time to myself uninterrupted.
- Intellectual property: The copyright in this recording is owned by Hannah Modget Ltd. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Hannah Modget Ltd.
- Terms as given on your enrolment form, see below, will still apply:
- Please advise before commencing any session if, for any reason, your health or your ability to exercise changes.
- These videos are not suitable to use during pregnancy and for at least 6 months post natal.
- These sessions are not a substitute for medical counselling or treatment. If you have any doubts about the suitability of the exercises, you should refer back to your medical practitioner.
- The teacher can accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a session if:
- Your doctor has, on health grounds, advised you against such exercise
- You fail to observe instructions on safety or technique
- Such injury is caused by the negligence of another participant in the class/studio.
- Exercise should be performed at a pace which feels comfortable for you. Pain is the body’s warning system and should not be ignored. Please inform your teacher immediately if you feel any discomfort during a session.
- Please also inform your teacher if you felt any discomfort after a previous session.
- A £100 per person non refundable deposit is required to confirm your place on the retreat
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in the first bullet point.
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
- The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Hannah Modget Pilates not less than 8 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 8 weeks must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment can be made via BACS.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- Hannah Modget Pilates shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Hannah Modget Pilates cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- Hannah Modget Pilates can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- Hannah Modget Pilates reserve the right to change the yearly class dates with one month’s notice.
- Hannah Modget Pilates reserves the right to change the course timetable with one month’s notice.